Most often than not losing weight before summer equals to women worrying about bikini season. For me that’s the last thing I’m worrying about. Beauty confidence is all about feeling great, looking healthy, and making lifestyle changes. It’s no secret that my weight goes up and down, and that can be certainly be seen in this blog. I’m in no way ashamed about my body at the moment, but I do know that I need to get fit in order to be more healthy and avoid any knee problems in the future. Recently I’ve been making small lifestyle changes such as cutting down on my eating portions and incorporating some light exercise into my routine.
1. Portion control: The thing that always gets me are big portions. My stomach is just used to eating a lot but you can definitely train it to get satisfied by eating smaller portions. It’s unrealistic for me to encourage others to cut out their favorite foods because there is no way I’m ever going to stop eating bread and cheese. What you can do is practice eating smaller portions and not eating too many carbs during the day. I’m currently sticking to using smaller plates so it’s not as tempting to consume too much food.
2. Walk: Walking is just one of the easiest ways to incorporate an activity into your routine. You can either walk your dog during the afternoons or make sure to park your car as far as possible when you go to stores. Making these small changes will help you remain active and burn some extra calories.
3. Drink more water
: Keep a glass or bottle of water by your side at all times.Water has many health benefits
, it helps you to lose
weight, energize muscles, keep your skin looking clear, keep your kidney healthy, and prevent constipation. I drink a lot of water during the day but I know that the taste can get a little boring after a while. An easy way to enhance the taste of water is by adding some lemon or lime juice!
4. Be your own cheerleader: Lose weight because you want to, not because somebody else wants you to. It’s always great to get support from others but you need to be your #1 fan and motivator. This is something I’ve struggled with in the past but I’m determined to become my own cheerleader so I can commit to making some very important lifestyle changes.
5. Build a good workout playlist: This is one of the easiest ways to pump myself up when I’m working out. A good playlist will keep me going and influence my walking pace. For me the ideal workout playlist needs to have high paced music which is why I love having a lot of electro and dance artists in my workout playlist. Rock music also does the trick too!
6. Set goals: Forget about number and focus on setting realistic lifestyle goals. More often than not people just focus too much on their weight and will do anything to reach their desired goal. Instead of focusing on the number on the scale I’m focusing on accomplishing certain lifestyle goals such as running a mile without having to walk, fitting back into my old clothes, and working on my legs so I can reduce the amount of chafing.
In addition to a healthy diet and workout, I use the Bliss Fat Girl Slim Lean Machine to tighten up my skin and give the overall body a more contoured look. I’ve been using a few different Bliss beauty products and love the effects that they have on my skin. With a practicing routine of a healthy diet, regular exercise and a consistent use of the lean machine every day for just 6 minutes; it has been proven to give some pretty amazing results!
Moving from the knees towards your thigh, move slowly along your leg. This massage action promotes healthy circulation and with continued use should give you the appearance of smoother legs with less cellulite. I spend about 20 minutes total using the Bliss Fatgirl Lean Machine on my thighs, both from and back and my abs. It’s not a lot of time for something that has really bothered me and I am really looking forward to seeing the results with my continued use.
All the changes I am making along with the use of the Bliss Fatgirl Lean Machine, will make a big difference in how I feel about myself. I will be able to wear all those cute shorts and crop tops that I just got for my birthday, without having to worry about pockets of fat peeking out.